Please follow the instructions below for the different documents.
Your abstract should summarize the main aspects of your poster in a clear and well-presented manner.
It must not exceed 1 page as explained in more details in the template.
You should follow these steps:
- Download the abstract template
- For submitting your abstract, please send it to the PhD chairperson of the session you would like to register for:
- Session 1: Reservoir geomechanics and reservoir management (PhD chair: Batoul Gisler)
- Session 2: Earthquake mechanics (PhD chair: Léa Perrochet)
- Session 3: Faults characteristics and properties (PhD chair: Davide Geremia)
- Session 4: Modelling of geothermal processes (PhD chair: Thanushika Gunatilake)
- For other topics, please send your abstract to Léa Perrochet
Flash oral presentation:
During this quick 4 minutes-long presentation, you may present:
- Where you are from (home country / University / past cursus and very short CV)
- What is your research about (motivation / scope of work)
- Your poster ID
You must send your flash oral presentation in .mkv format on this repository (just slide it into the folder) before 31st January.
We suggest to use OBS Studio open-source multiplatform software to record the flash presentation (you can visit the OBS website)
Please use A0 portrait format for the research poster, where the EGPD 2021 logo should be stamped (download logo EGPD2021). You may use your own university template and logo for the design.
You must upload a light (5 Mo max.) but clear PDF version of your poster on this repository (just slide it into the folder) before 31st January.
In that way, your poster could be advertised online before and during the event by our organizing team.